Unbeatable Sale View Cart Unbeatable Sale on Facebook Unbeatable Sale on Twitter Bon Cui Comfort Market Fun Toy Mall Greater Medical Halloween Mall Pet Shop USA Purchase in Bulk Techno Outlet Tools Chest Travel Bags Mall Unbeatable Sale Wedding and Party Mall View Cart See All
    Today's Unbeatable Deal!X

Today's Deal of the Day has Sold Out!

Please check back tomorrow to see another Unbeatable Deal!

Close this Window
PreviousHome Gadgets & Gifts Wallets Royce Leather 601-8 Double Decker Card Case Tan
Royce Leather 601-8 Double Decker Card Case Tan
Send to a Friend       

Royce Leather 601-8 Double Decker Card Case Tan

Bookmark and Share
Item # EMLCO916
You Save $10.74 (23%)
Regular Price: $46.54
Estimated Shipping Cost:

Add item to cart to check stock levels

Royce Leather 601-8 Double Decker Card Case Tan

Item Description
Royce Leather incorporates a classic, well-designed product with rich character, enduring quality, and the unique beauty of each leather hide. The leather skins are carefully hand selected, inspected, and finished with pride by skilled craftsmen while they maintain the natural beauty of the leather. Each piece is meticulously constructed with attention to even, fine stitching, and is tooled using only the finest techniques and materials. The finished Royce product can withstand the tests of time and travel for both a busy personal and professional lifestyle.

This Ultra Bonded Leather Case features two standard decks of cards.
The fiber content of Royce Bonded Leather is 100% recycled cowhide fibers. The fibers are naturally bonded together by latex a renewable resource derived from Hevea trees without creating harm to the trees.
The leather fibers that comprise the Royce Bonded Leather products stem from the tannery process when cowhides are shaved on the suede side to their required thickness. The cowhide fibers or shavings would usually be sent to a landfill if they were not recycled for the purpose of creating bonded leather. Subsequently Royce Bonded Leather is pre-consumer recycled leather that reinvigorates life to otherwise discarded leather fibers.
Approximately 80% of the total content of Royce Bonded Leather is genuine cowhide leather fiber while the remaining 20% is composed of non-leather substances primarily the natural latex and tanning oils vegetable tannins dyes and leather finishes.
The result: a striking leather product featuring rich coloring grain detail and the distinguished aroma of fine leather.

Model: 6018

Popular Categories

Recently Viewed Items
You May Also Like
Embassy Mens Solid Genuine Leather Bifold Wallet LULWAL5
Reg. Price: $13.12
Our Price: $10.09
Spirit of St. Louis Venturer Wallet Brown 4750-10BR
Reg. Price: $25.60
Our Price: $19.69
Road 1300-80BK Road Mate Auto Set - Black
Reg. Price: $25.61
Our Price: $19.70
SWM 35204 Colorful Flower Wallet
Reg. Price: $29.81
Our Price: $22.93